Industry 4.0 - also known as the fourth industrial revolution or smart industry - is beginning to be a reality. And at CMTEC we have done our best to provide the best service for our clients.
In the face of an as yet unknown future, we work with 4.0 machinery in the present, which allows us to offer equipment with some advantages over conventional systems:
- The ability to predict breakdowns linked to the end of the working life of each component and of the entire equipment, thanks to the information provided by the machine via the computer.
- The ability to examine weak points and improve them to increase their efficiency, thanks to the exhaustive and continuous information provided by the machine.
- Detection of breakdowns in real time, with the resulting flexibility in resolving them.
- Energy savings, due to automatic shutdowns of the machine when no activity is detected, and the identification of any anomaly in the use of energy resources.
- Remote assistance from a computer device.
If you think about what lies behind this revolution, the answer involves being able to have smart factories that can adapt much better to needs and to production processes, and which can assign resources more efficiently. Greater respect for the environment is another aim, as well as creating chains of production that are much more closely interconnected.